Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

A Wild Alyria Appears

Hello Everyone! I have been a member of the page for some time now, lurking in the shadows until more information around Ashes of Creation became available. With the recent Developer Panel at Pax East I think it's time for me to come out of hiding...
Small Alyerial 2y
Alyerial1429Small Alyerial 2y
Introductions

Kasus Cloud at your service!

Hello everyone!Let me start this introduction by saying I have been eagerly awaiting this mmorpg and I cant wait to get involved with this community and create some beautiful stories.I'm a late twenties software dev with a full time job that often...
Member avatar small Kasus Cloud 2y
Kasus Cloud1509Member avatar small Kasus Cloud 2y
Introductions

Who's that girl or boy?

It's been a while since I joined and I can't believe I didn't do this yet lolanywho. Hi, I'm Makinoji or Maki (mack-E). I was inspired by AOC and it's RP community to create my Youtube Channel Anthology. If you haven't check it out, it's got great...
Small Makinoji 2y
Makinoji3808Small Makinoji 2y
Introductions

A wild Volga has appeared

Hello everyone. I'm rather new to the role play scene, but have been told I'm a natural so yay! I look forward to roleplaying in AoC. I had considered making a new character for AoC, but realized just how much I truly enjoy Volga that I believ...
Small Volga 3y
Volga1417Small Volga 3y
Introductions

"A human or elf tank." joins the party!

Hi guys, this is "A human or elf tank.", thanks to the application for this website. ;PJoking aside, hello there! My name is Kildaroy, and I'm glad to have found a website that has begun to corral the like-minded individuals of the Ashes of Creati...
Member avatar small Kildaroy 3y
Kildaroy1417Member avatar small Kildaroy 3y
Introductions

Pleasure to meet you all

hello there its great to see this game getting such an active community so early into its development cycle.it have been a while since i last roleplayed what with work taking up alot of my free time at the moment, though i am really looking forwar...
Small Tae'ryal Denethor 3y
Tae'ryal Denethor1425Small Tae'ryal Denethor 3y
Introductions

What up, playas

How's it goin', everyone! You can call me Greezus. I've been playing games since I was like 5. I started on a PS1 and went from there. yada yada yada, I've played DnD a little bit with some very uncommitted people, but I enjoyed rp'ing while playi...
Small Greezus 3y
Greezus3759Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 3y
Introductions

I said Good Day!

Greetings to all!For intents and purposes I will introduce myself as Jon Baeryn. I discovered this amazingly created Enjin page looking into one of my most anticipated games in quite a long time! I have been a Roleplayer for well over a decade n...
Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 3y
Jon Baeryn3751Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 3y
Introductions

Howdy.

Hey folks, always a pleasure to see the community stepping up and creating communities like this one to promote the games they love. Happy to be here and looking forward to seeing what Ashes of Creation brings to the table!
Small Ridrith 3y
Ridrith3800Small Maevynn 3y
Introductions

Anduin Kayvaan, a decade and a half in the making.

Hey all, So I have been playing MMOs for over a decade and been Rping for longer than that. Starting back in WC3 and Puzzle Pirates hilarious enough. But yeah I have had years of experience and crafting my IC persona and after many different evolv...
Small Anduin Kayvaan 3y
Anduin Kayvaan1438Small Anduin Kayvaan 3y
Introductions

self intro by Ninja Shadow

I only really been roleplaying for about 2 years now, so I am not extremely experienced with rp yet.One of the reasons why I got into rp is it is a great way to get new perspectives on how characters reactCan't say that I will be playing on an rp ...
Small Ninja Shadow 3y
Ninja Shadow1393Small Ninja Shadow 3y
Introductions

An Introduction

Hello Everyone!Well, I am super glad to see that there is already a Role-play community in place for Ashes of Creation! The site looks really good so far and it seems like it is updated on a regular basis which is awesome. Looking forward to shari...
Small Dalliance 3y
Dalliance3808Small Dalliance 3y
Introductions

My potato is still missing

Much greets, much greets! Feel free to call me Illy-- I-L-L-Y. I go by the same username on the Ashes of Creation forum, so feel free to bother me there, too! ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)I started doing roleplaying when when I was... 10ishy? 9? Going on chatrooms to c...
Member avatar small Illrathuleon 3y
Illrathuleon2619Small Halgrave 3y
Introductions

Don't read this

Oh damn, you read it. :DI'm Drakehiro, heya ^.^ New to online RP but I've got an active imagination and like RL RP (DnD and stuff) <3HMU whenever I'm always trolling around.
Small Drakehiro 3y
Drakehiro2565Small Shy 3y
Introductions

*A sense of calming washes over you.*

Hello all, my name is El and this post was a long time coming, but I am a little bit shy (even over the internet). It has been quite some time since I dabbled in RPGs and Roleplay. I have been missing it! I previously roleplayed textually in diffe...
Small Elegance 3y
Elegance3746Small Corvidae 3y
Introductions

Hey Gang!

I just found a link to this site on the AoC Discord - I'm glad someone set this type of community hub up, as I am eager to find out more about the lore of the game as it comes out. I'm looking forward to having some great discussions with you all ...
Member avatar small Brazen 3y
Brazen4920Small Maevynn 3y
Introductions

Hola Folks!!

So, after lurking around for a week or so, I figured it was about time I introduced myself.I am 29 year old Network Engineer currently working for a ISP I have been gaming for as long as I can remember, starting when I was a wee boy with the Ninte...
Small Ranoth 3y
Ranoth3769Small Museacia 3y
Introductions

Hiiiiiiiiii

Hello! I am Skybourne. I am here to prepare for the re-entry into the world that we once called home. In RL I life in Florida. Die-hard gamer although I am just a semi-hardcore player whom loves RP. Been playing games for oh so so so long. I've pl...
Small Karhma Skybourne 3y
Karhma Skybourne61311Small Museacia 3y
Introductions

*squeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Hellllllooooo! I am so excited to be here! My husband previously found you guys and told me about you guys! [Ryliek is his name :P]. Anyway, I'm RebeccaJo and I am so happy to see an RP focused area. I was complaining to the hubby at lunch that I'...
Member avatar small RebeccJo 3y
RebeccJo71497Small Museacia 3y
Introductions

Hello to All!

I am the female (aka better half) of the Skybourne couple and I just wanted to give a big HELLO to everyone! RL I live in FL with my hubs (Skybourne here on the website) and our kid and pets. I am a semi-hardcore RPer with previous gaming exper...
Small artica_skybourne 3y
artica_skybourne51076Small Museacia 3y