Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

Greetings, friends

Hello everyone, I'm themagicpizza, just call me pizza in non rp though because that is way too annoying to say/ type. I will be starting out in AoC in Alpha 2 on the NA servers, so i definitely looking forward to all the nonsense that will happen ...
Member avatar small Mordekaiser 10d
Mordekaiser337Member avatar small Mordekaiser 5d
Introductions

Hi there!

Hi everyone, nice to meet you, I'm Aevari!I'll be playing AoC when it's released, I live in Australia so I'll be playing on the OCE servers, unless there is no RP community there, then I might just have to brave slightly less optimal ping to RP on...
Member avatar small Aevari 34d
Aevari295Small Maevynn 30d
Introductions

Heyo Spaghettios

Hi, I'm a fairly new RPer. I've mostly DM'd some D&D campaigns and dabbled as a character in others. Hopefully I can make some memorable stories (like accidentally teleporting a whale onto a nearby ship) and bring my character to life. Lookin...
Small OtterlySilly 44d
OtterlySilly4126Small Maevynn 36d
Introductions

Hello!

Heya,I'll be RPing here when game comes out :).See you all there!
Member avatar small Tennin 43d
Tennin385Small Maevynn 36d
Introductions

Konbanwa

So, I'm going to take a page from the Hello the Internet intro and actually flesh out what I didn't end up saying over on the main Ashes forum.I've been an on again, off again RPer since the summer of 1984, when I was just coming up on my 4th birt...
Member avatar small Lythawan Alcanbrey 59d
Lythawan Alcanbrey6130Member avatar small Lythawan Alcanbrey 59d
Introductions

Hello The Internet!

Hello The Internet, I’m Khatos! I come as an emissary on behalf of my group of RP’ing friends. Some of us are Kickstarter backers and all of us are salivating in anticipation for this game to launch. I am super excited to see an RP community fo...
Small Khatos 74d
Khatos9164Member avatar small Lythawan Alcanbrey 59d
Introductions

Good Day!

Name is Artica Skybourne. I have been RPing for several years now in various MMOs under various names. Most recently have been RPing in BDO with friends and developing an ongoing story based around characters in the game.Looking forward to AoC ...
Small artica_skybourne 68d
artica_skybourne7106Small Raps 64d
Introductions

Greetings from a lone traveler

Greetings to the community. I am a huge fan of rp, as my background dates back to years of D&D, AD&D, CRPGs, and Online CRPG's. My latest avenue was Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2, where the RP was *really* hardcore. I was ded...
Small Darksaber 94d
Darksaber593Small PocketNord 92d
Introductions

...Stop, hey, what's that sound?

Hellooo, I'm PocketNord. 😁 salutesI'm a 24 year old homosexual finishing up his Fine Arts degree, in Jacksonville, Florida (A.K.A. Orlando's humorless swampy cousin/Snowbird Preserve). I spend most of my time listening to oldies and obscure alte...
Small PocketNord 121d
PocketNord9116Small Rhuk 116d
Introductions

Letter of introduction

Hello,My name is Mario, my gamerstag is Ariatras. Though, for ease, people tend to call me Aria. I tend to respond to either three.My roleplaying adventures started when I made friends in school, friends that were into computers (I wasn't as much)...
Member avatar small Ariatras 1y
Ariatras684Member avatar small Ariatras 133d
Introductions

G'day.

Hello all! After a year of being on the forums with an account, and my increased excitement for Ashes, I've finally decided to post here. My name is Rhuk, I come from a long history of role playing, PvE and PvPing in numerous MMOs over the last tw...
Small Rhuk 136d
Rhuk235Small Maevynn 136d
Introductions

Howdy o7

Hello!I just wanted to poke my head around and toss out a friendly hello! I've been anxiously waiting for Ashes of Creation while playing other games in the meantime. I started out roleplaying on Neverwinter Nights back in the day, some folks mig...
Small Oria 174d
Oria351Small Oria 173d
Introductions

A Wild Alyria Appears

Hello Everyone! I have been a member of the page for some time now, lurking in the shadows until more information around Ashes of Creation became available. With the recent Developer Panel at Pax East I think it's time for me to come out of hiding...
Small Alyria 180d
Alyria128Small Alyria 180d
Introductions

Kasus Cloud at your service!

Hello everyone!Let me start this introduction by saying I have been eagerly awaiting this mmorpg and I cant wait to get involved with this community and create some beautiful stories.I'm a late twenties software dev with a full time job that often...
Member avatar small Kasus Cloud 186d
Kasus Cloud130Member avatar small Kasus Cloud 186d
Introductions

Who's that girl or boy?

It's been a while since I joined and I can't believe I didn't do this yet lolanywho. Hi, I'm Makinoji or Maki (mack-E). I was inspired by AOC and it's RP community to create my Youtube Channel Anthology. If you haven't check it out, it's got great...
Small Makinoji 257d
Makinoji350Small Makinoji 256d
Introductions

A wild Volga has appeared

Hello everyone. I'm rather new to the role play scene, but have been told I'm a natural so yay! I look forward to roleplaying in AoC. I had considered making a new character for AoC, but realized just how much I truly enjoy Volga that I believ...
Small Volga 279d
Volga127Small Volga 279d
Introductions

"A human or elf tank." joins the party!

Hi guys, this is "A human or elf tank.", thanks to the application for this website. ;PJoking aside, hello there! My name is Kildaroy, and I'm glad to have found a website that has begun to corral the like-minded individuals of the Ashes of Creati...
Member avatar small Kildaroy 291d
Kildaroy131Member avatar small Kildaroy 291d
Introductions

Pleasure to meet you all

hello there its great to see this game getting such an active community so early into its development cycle.it have been a while since i last roleplayed what with work taking up alot of my free time at the moment, though i am really looking forwar...
Small Tae'ryal Denethor 296d
Tae'ryal Denethor128Small Tae'ryal Denethor 296d
Introductions

What up, playas

How's it goin', everyone! You can call me Greezus. I've been playing games since I was like 5. I started on a PS1 and went from there. yada yada yada, I've played DnD a little bit with some very uncommitted people, but I enjoyed rp'ing while playi...
Small Greezus 322d
Greezus349Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 319d
Introductions

I said Good Day!

Greetings to all!For intents and purposes I will introduce myself as Jon Baeryn. I discovered this amazingly created Enjin page looking into one of my most anticipated games in quite a long time! I have been a Roleplayer for well over a decade n...
Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 330d
Jon Baeryn341Member avatar small Jon Baeryn 329d