To take some ideas from the last thread:
- Chat bubbles over a character's head that last long enough to read.
- Custom emotes. (I.E. /me, /e, /em commands)
- A toggle-able RP flag or status, for easy identification of other RPers.
- A decent character limit on posts that allow for a comfortable amount of text to be written when roleplaying.
We'd like to hear what else you might have in mind!
- Editable UI that includes the ability to turn channels of text on and off in different windows for ease of use. (Examples: Hiding whispers, hiding guild chat, etc.)
- Dice chat command (with ability to add modifiers).
- Camera feature/posing feature and filters for taking screenshots!
- Ability to lean on walls.
- (Addition of my own) Idle stances and alternate emotes tied to them, something similar to the Personality system in ES:O.