Notify Message
Forums
Poll Question

What are you roleplaying in?

You do not have permission to vote
Page 1
Search
#13233472 May 07, 2017 at 10:45 PM
11 Posts
Other? List.

What are you guys RPing in?

I personally want to take it up in ESO.
#13233476 May 07, 2017 at 10:50 PM
30 Posts
I used to be RPing in BDO but I quit after I figured out RP was just not going to be good anymore.
#13234548 May 08, 2017 at 01:36 PM
AoCRP Admin
58 Posts
I'm RPing currently not in a game but in a custom-lore world I've slowly been building over the last few years, and I also have two weekly D&D sessions locally.
#13234761 May 08, 2017 at 03:37 PM
7 Posts
Currently playing through Mass Effect: Andromeda. May not seem to be much room for RP in there, but considering all my characters have a tendency to boss me around, trust me -- my character's QUITE alive! She likes balancing herself quite delicately between helpmate and smartarse :-)
"Pet the cat. You'll feel better." --Assassin series, Robin Hobb
#13235143 May 08, 2017 at 07:38 PM
43 Posts
#13234761 Isende wrote:

Currently playing through Mass Effect: Andromeda. May not seem to be much room for RP in there, but considering all my characters have a tendency to boss me around, trust me -- my character's QUITE alive! She likes balancing herself quite delicately between helpmate and smartarse :-)



I've also got Andromeda! I haven't done the multiplayer stuff yet, but if you'd want to get into that at some point, definitely let me know!

So far as me personally, I'm hiding away on my MUDs while waiting for AoC, accumulating virtual power and fake money. :)


“You may tell a tale that takes up residence in someone's soul, becomes their blood and self and purpose. That tale will move them and drive them and who knows that they might do because of it, because of your words. That is your role, your gift.”

-Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus

#13266489 May 26, 2017 at 03:39 AM
23 Posts
I'm presently involved in GW2, BDO and FFXIV. :D All great games, all a good time. Ashes is the first MMO I've been excited about in a long time, though!
#13363315 Jul 23, 2017 at 02:57 PM
3 Posts
Currently not doing RP in a game but am working on my character building techniques. But will at some point be RPing in eso (though I'll be on console for that... I'm a multi platform gamer)
#13364420 Jul 24, 2017 at 07:44 AM
11 Posts
#13363315 Ninja Shadow wrote:

Currently not doing RP in a game but am working on my character building techniques. But will at some point be RPing in eso (though I'll be on console for that... I'm a multi platform gamer)



How does that work on console? Voice chat?
#13364604 Jul 24, 2017 at 10:09 AM
3 Posts
#13364420 LedgeTheOrc wrote:

#13363315 Ninja Shadow wrote:

Currently not doing RP in a game but am working on my character building techniques. But will at some point be RPing in eso (though I'll be on console for that... I'm a multi platform gamer)



How does that work on console? Voice chat?


Yep voice chat. Not sure I could rp through text in a game that well, though never really tried it
#13365627 Jul 25, 2017 at 01:39 AM
AoCRP Admin
58 Posts
#13364604 Ninja Shadow wrote:

#13364420 LedgeTheOrc wrote:

#13363315 Ninja Shadow wrote:

Currently not doing RP in a game but am working on my character building techniques. But will at some point be RPing in eso (though I'll be on console for that... I'm a multi platform gamer)



How does that work on console? Voice chat?


Yep voice chat. Not sure I could rp through text in a game that well, though never really tried it




It's more like writing a real-time short story/scene, really. You describe what your character is doing, the expression they are making, and what they are saying.
#13371322 Jul 28, 2017 at 05:36 PM
4 Posts
Im currently away from home, have been almost 5 months -_-, but when Im back i'll be getting back into WoW.

Though I did level in ESO for a bit before I left with the intention to RP later but ran out of time, might have another go when I'm back though.
#13398182 Aug 16, 2017 at 09:21 AM
1 Post
Eve
#13543143 Nov 26, 2017 at 04:20 PM
10 Posts
Before I transitioned away from home on Business I was at my drought phase of Role-playing where I played XBOX versions of Ghost Recon Wildlands Milsim and Grand Theft Auto Online CopsVSCivs. Fortunately before that I got a really good taste of ESO roleplay before my laptop kicked the bucket on me.
Jon Baeryn, Future AoC Predator
#13792834 Jun 12, 2018 at 02:58 PM · Edited 3 months ago
8 Posts
Totally resurrecting another thread.



I'm happily running my RP guild in ESO. Its actually just recently completed its first major arch and about to embark on #2! So, if anyone is interested in some 'multi cultural' non whiteknight RP, let me know. We're always happy to include others if they fit ICly.
#13794485 Jun 14, 2018 at 09:49 PM
14 Posts
I Roleplay in Rhuk's ESO guild.

Good shit - Troll snookie, Vampire hunting, creepy bug-loving Argonian under the stairs XP

it's me. I'm the argonian
#13798164 Jun 20, 2018 at 03:30 AM
7 Posts
There's a lack of real proper RP in games. So I just RP in games like Skyrim and Fallout 4

I still RP in WoW from time to time, but I really -really- need an RP friendly MMO.
#13914795 Dec 03, 2018 at 10:35 PM
8 Posts
#13364604 Ninja Shadow wrote:

#13364420 LedgeTheOrc wrote:

#13363315 Ninja Shadow wrote:

Currently not doing RP in a game but am working on my character building techniques. But will at some point be RPing in eso (though I'll be on console for that... I'm a multi platform gamer)



How does that work on console? Voice chat?


Yep voice chat. Not sure I could rp through text in a game that well, though never really tried it


I've always wanted to try RP through voice chat, but never got the courage.



#13792834 Rhuk wrote:

Totally resurrecting another thread.



I'm happily running my RP guild in ESO. Its actually just recently completed its first major arch and about to embark on #2! So, if anyone is interested in some 'multi cultural' non whiteknight RP, let me know. We're always happy to include others if they fit ICly.



I litterally just logged into ESO for the first time and know next to nothing about the elderscrolls universe, care to take in a noobish noob?
Page 1